Our favorite patients are children! We provide sealants for kids new molar teeth and also do all other types of preventative dentistry.
We do treat many people from overseas, often they have there check ups and treatment done in South Africa as it is so much more affordable
What is a dental hygienist?
A dental (oral) hygienist is a supplementary oral health worker who assists the dentist, periodontist, orthodontist, etc. Her daily tasks vary and may include:
- Teeth cleaning instructions
- Routine teeth cleaning
- Fluoride treatments
- Treating sensitive tooth necks
- Regular follow up of patients who have had treatment of gum disease
- Bleaching procedures
- Taking impressions for study models and biteplates
- Taking follow up xrays of teeth and implants
The dental hygienist will liase with the periodontist and bring to his / her attention any problems that may have developed or resurfaced following treatment.